Management positions at All Bar One
If you're ready to take your career in catering to the next level, you could be just what we're looking for. The management team at All Bar One are key to ensuring our bars run smoothly, stylishly and stress-free.
We need experienced managers, assistant managers , kitchen managers and graduate trainees to take on a wide variety of challenging roles. Whatever your ambitions behind the bar or in the kitchen, a management position with All Bar One could bring out the best in both of us.
Who we're looking for
The ideal management candidate for All Bar One will have:
- A year or more of customer-facing management experience
- Bags of energy to meet the challenges of running a busy bar
- The ability to motivate, manage and inspire a large team
- Enthusiasm and know-how to grow and nurture the business
What you'd get in return
As well as thorough training and development, and a competitive salary package, here are some of the rewards you can expect:
- Profit share and bonus schemes
- Share save scheme & share incentive plan
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' paid holiday entitlement
- Further career opportunities
Check out our dedicated page for the latest buzz around All Bar One jobs.